Nehemiah's Wall of Crosby Ministry Goals
The vision of Nehemiah's Wall of Crsoby is to restore the foundation of men by providing a combination of a faith-based and substance abuse recovery program. N.W.O.C. utilizes open-mindedness, friendship and an uplifting message and promises to be a home base for the Residents. to start their spiritual journey and to find their energy within themselves. " But if anyone has the world's goods and see his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? 1 John 3:17
It is our goal for each Resident to.....
- Be willing to submit to the 90-day Program
- Understand and admit the Challenge
Learn himself from the inside out
- Gain a respect for the Word of God
- Become men of faithfulness
Fall in Love with Jesus
Develop Spiritual and Emotional Maturity
Be a Blessing to Others
- Recognize and accept accountability and responsibility for their decisions
- Achieve victory over life controlling issues and prevent their reoccurrence by yielding daily to the enabling power of the Holy Spirit
- To have a person desire to be free from the dependency of chemicals
Upon completion of the 90-day Program, it is N.W.O.C 's hope that the Resident, family members and friends are now equipped to handle the mechanics of rebuilding their lives as they begin to handle life's day-to-day through the challenges . This will prepare them for a speedy integration into the social mainstream of his sphere of influence through instill the Biblical principles for change.